Thursday, January 14, 2010

Catching Up

Wow, I just realized it's been almost 2 months since my last post. A lot sure has happened since then. I'll spare you the soap opera version and use bullets :)

  • found out I have marginal placenta previa. I go back in 2 weeks for an ultrasound and I'm praying it has moved. Then I will be cleared to exercise and do major housework again.
  • Hubby got laid off. Total bummer but at the same time he was miserable so it has been a small blessing.
  • I got laid off. It's been kind of a relief because I can relax and get ready for baby but at the same time it is stressful with both of us unemployed. I was lucky enough to get a few weeks notice and a good severance.

Here I am at 26 weeks and a poll to get you up to speed. Now that I'm not working part of my duty as a housewife will be to keep this thing up to date.

How far along? 26 weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain/loss:+30lbs. Kill me now. I've made some radical changes to my eating habits so hopefully at my next appointment I haven't gained any more.

Maternity clothes? The only thing I can squeeze into these days.

Stretch marks? Nope *fingers crossed* it stays that way

Sleep: Not too bad. I do find I spend a lot of the night switching from side to side. The whole "not being able to sleep on my back" thing is killer on the hips.

Best moment this week: There hasn't been anything in particular, just her constant movements make me happy :)

Movement: All the time. I think she is having her own dance party in my womb.

Food cravings: Cereal. I've always liked cereal but never craved it or would consider it a meal. Now it's always my go to when I'm hungry.

Gender: We've been told girl 4 times. I'm hoping they are all right :)

Labor Signs: None. I have had started having Braxton Hicks contractions but thankfully I know enough to not think I'm in labor

Belly Button in or out?: Still an innie, I'm hoping it pops soon. I think my innie makes my bump look more like a gut and less like a baby belly.

What I miss: exercise. Seriously, I'm not just saying that. I watch Biggest Loser and I'm so jealous of their insane workouts.

What I am looking forward to: starting her nursery!

2 comments:

Good luck to both of you regarding a job! Try not to stress out too much

GL to both of you! ;)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home